It is a great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 16th International
Symposium FORAGE CONSERVATION in BRNO, Czech Republic, June 3rd - 6th 2014.
The Symposium will present scientific knowledge from the sphere of forage production, silage production, regulation of fermentation process, technology of forage conservation, silage feeding, nutrition and sustainable animal agriculture.
You can find registration forms at the right side of page (below the ISFC logo). There are two types of registration forms:
- Papers - Registration of papers
One author registrates an article to the conference and he gives us the mail on which members of scientific committee can contact him about an acceptance of paper. More information are available in "Instructions for authors".
- Participants - Registration of participants fees
The registration form has two parts. The first one is about personal information and the second one is about financial site of registration. The second part contains items which you can order. The description of these items is available in "Fees".
The voucher will be sent to you after we get your payment on our bank account. For better recognation of your payment, please fill a bank account information.
You can pay your order directly at registration point in Brno on Monday (2nd June) or on Thuesday (3rd June). Currency of payment at registration point is EUR or CZK. Currency of payment via bank account is only CZK.
You will be inform about your registration at isfc.eu by automaticaly generated e-mail. Please comunicate only via e-mail addresses - use email@example.com. Do NOT use e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
In case that you do not receive automaticaly generated e-mail in few minutes, please contact our committee by email@example.com (before you do this please check your e-mails filters to be sure that problem is on our side).
Deadline for the registration of fees is on the 31th March 2014. Later registration will be more expensive.
ParticipantsThe delegate fee include:
- Interesting works - written by the people from the whole World
- Symposium Proceeding - two language versions (english, czech)
- List of the participants
- Excursion (Wednesday - June 4th, 2014)
- Lunch - every day
- CD - digital image of the symposium (photos, articles, etc.)
The first day of the symposium (3rd June, 2014) will be organized banquet for the
participants of the symposium.
Post Congres tour - June 6th, 2014
After the end of symposium (on Friday, 6th June, 2014) will be held an all-day trip. You can look forward to a wonderfull landscape and the sigths of the neighbourhood Brno (South Mouravia) - castle Lednice (http://www.zamek-lednice.info/ or http://www.zamek-lednice.com/) and the Lednice-Valtice area which is registered in the list of monuments protected as World Heritage by UNESCO.
- 8,00 Departure from Hotel Boby Centrum by bus
- 9,00 - 11,00 Faculty of Horticulture, Lednice (www.mendelu.cz)
- 11,30 - 18,00 Castle Lednice
NOTE: Payment during registration (in Brno registration point) is possible in EUR (according acctual exchange rate).
NOTE: Actual prices of fees are posible to find in Financial Section during registration.
BRNO is a historical city located in South Moravia approximately 200 km from the capital of Czech Republic, Prague and 100 km from Wien. Brno is town of international fair. Information about Czech republic and Brno.
Information about Brno are summarized in this video (here).
At the same time, there will be held IGNIS BRUNENSSIS FESTIVAL. You can find more information on http://www.ignisbrunensis.cz/
How to reach the place of Brno
- By car you can drive according to map. In Austrian and Czech motorways you must buy motorway licence.
- From Prague Airport you can take a taxi to Prague Central bus-station and there take a bus to Brno (for example Student Agency, Tourbus, etc.). From Brno Central bus station you can take a taxi to your hotel.
- From Wien airport (Schwechat) you can travel by bus to Brno Central bus-station (for example Student Agency, Tourbus, etc.) and proceed as above.
- Information about bus and railway station www.idos.cz (simple dictionary).
- Information about public transport system in Brno www.dpmb.cz
Important places od symposiumGPS:
- hotel Avanti - 49°12'45.043"N, 16°36'18.234"E
- hotel LeCafe - 48°58'44.436"N, 16°31'22.748"E
- Mendel University in Brno, pavilon Q - 49°12'34.332"N, 16°36'51.326"E