It is a great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 18th International
Symposium FORAGE CONSERVATION in BRNO, Czech Republic, August 13th - 16th 2019.
The Symposium will present scientific knowledge from the sphere of forage production, silage production, regulation of fermentation process, technology of forage conservation, silage feeding, nutrition and sustainable animal agriculture.
You can find registration forms at the right side of page (below the ISFC logo). There are these types of registration forms:
- Pre-registration - https://registration.isfc.eu
This registration is free. You get an access to our webportal which allows you to registrate your article to our conference or buy your ticket for this symposium. Do not worry to fill out this form. We use your personal data only for communication focused on this symposium (like announcement, changes, information).
- Registration of papers or posters
One author registrates an article to the conference and members of scientific committee contact him or she about an acceptance of this paper. When you want registrate your paper you have to own an account on our web portal https://registration.isfc.eu. There are no limitation about number of articles. More information are available in "Instructions for authors".
- Registration of participants fees
Only this registration is paid and required a payment. Each participant (listener or lecturer) have to own a ticket. Tickets are available on https://registration.isfc.eu.
The voucher will be sent to you after we get your payment on our bank account. For better recognation of your payment, please fill a bank account information.
You can pay your order directly at registration point in Brno on Monday (12th August 2019) or on Tuesday (13th August 2019). Currency of payment is only CZK.
In case that you do not receive automaticaly generated e-mail in few minutes, please contact our members of committee (Ing. Sona Mala, Ing. Vaclav Jambor, CSc.). Before you do this please check your e-mails filters to be sure that problem is on our side.
Deadline for the registration of fees is on the 30th June 2019. Later registration will be more expensive.
ParticipantsPrice: 6200 CZK before 30th June 2019; 7500 CZK later
The delegate fee include:
- Ticket / Voucher
- Interesting works - written by the people from the whole World
- Symposium Proceeding - two language versions (english, czech)
- Excursion (Wednesday - August 14th, 2019)
- Lunch - every day
BanquetPrice: 950 CZK before 30th June 2019; 1200 CZK later
The first day of the symposium (13th August, 2019) will be organized banquet for the
participants of the symposium.
Post Congres tour - August 16th, 2019Price: 1600 CZK before 30th June 2019; 2000 CZK later
After the end of symposium (on Friday, 16th August, 2019) will be held an all-day trip. You can look forward to a wonderfull landscape and the sigths of Brno - castle Veveri (https://www.hrad-veveri.cz and Observatory and Planetarium (https://www.hvezdarna.cz/.
NOTE: Payment during registration (in Brno registration point) is possible in CZK.
NOTE: Actual prices of fees are possible to find in Financial Section during registration.
The city of symposium - Brno
BRNO is a historical city located in South Moravia approximately 200 km from the capital of Czech Republic, Prague and 100 km from Wien. Brno is town of international fair. Information about Czech republic and Brno.
How to reach the place:
- By car you can drive according to map. In Austrian and Czech motorways you must buy motorway licence.
- From Brno Airport you can take a taxi or use a bus to the center of Brno
- From Prague Airport you can take a taxi to Prague Central bus-station and there take a bus to Brno (for example RegioJet, Tourbus, etc.). From Brno Central bus station you can take a taxi to your hotel.
- From Wien airport (Schwechat) you can travel by bus to Brno Central bus-station (for example RegioJet, Tourbus, etc.) and proceed as above.
- Information about bus and railway station www.idos.cz.
- Information about public transport system in Brno www.idsjmk.cz.
The place of symposium - Brno University of Technology
Symposium takes place at:
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication
Brno University of Technology (BUT)
616 00 Brno
GPS: 49.2274372N, 16.5745028E
Information about BUT are summarized in this video.
How to reach the place:
- By car - there is parking space in front of FEEC BUT
- By tram - take the tram number 12 to the end station "Technology park"
- By bus - take the bus number 53 or E56 to station "Podnikatelská"
Hotels in neighborough
- Pension Edison - https://www.pension-edison.cz/, it is in front of FEEC BUT
- Hotel Prometheus - https://hotel-prometheus.cz/
- Hotel Vista Brno - https://www.vista-hotel.cz/, take bus number 65 from "Vozovna Medlánky" to "Technologický Park"
- A-Sport hotel - http://www.a-sporthotel.cz/
RegistrationFor registration your paper or participants follow this link.
Registration of paper
28th February 2019
31st March 2019
Registration of participants
15th June 2019
30th June 2019
Send full paper
30th May 2019